BC Boards

HUGE THANKS to Diane Pagel

C Crocker

As most know Diane blogged from the Finals all week. As I saw her sitting at her computer for hours on end it seemed like she never moved , except to watch the Open and type at the same time. But she did, to run both her dogs in the Open, then to host two music nights at her and Getty's trailer site for any and all. I attended the first and had planned to attend the one on Sat night but after dinner I realized that incredibly after a week of doing next to nothing that I was bushed , so I forced myself to go back to the motel to pack to be ready to leave on Sunday. I cannot imagine how tired Diane must be as she truly never stopped all week. I REALLY enjoyed myself Friday night listening to her husband , Ray and Amy Coapman and Pierce Ward play and sing. And I just know I missed Getty playing the mouth harp Sat night!

So Thank You Diane for the nice visit , the wonderful hospitality , and all your blogging that I am now reading.

Carolyn

I also want to add my thanks. I had to leave the finals on Wed. night and have appreciated being able to keep up with the runs. Diane's blog has been enjoyable all week to read and the blog by Pearce today was great. I left the computer on and came in between chores to read about the runs. We have been lucky to have these two commentators.

I am sorry to have missed the music nights.

Carolyn it was nice to see you.

Suki

I also want to add my thanks. I had to leave the finals on Wed. night and have appreciated being able to keep up with the runs. Diane's blog has been enjoyable all week to read and the blog by Pearce today was great. I left the computer on and came in between chores to read about the runs. We have been lucky to have these two commentators.

I am sorry to have missed the music nights.

Carolyn it was nice to see you.

Suki

Same here Suki. Our paths don't seem to cross much do they?

I'll mention to all that Suki was a volunter at the trial and I saw her working in various places during the days she attended.

Yes, thanks Diane -- I had a great time and really enjoyed meeting everyone, although I'm sorry to have missed Suki and Jett's sis Harp. I'll be going back out to Karen's for lessons though, so I guess I'll at least meet Harp there, right?

Hey! Diane got up plenty while I took over blogging :rolleyes: Those lovely, long descriptive posts are mine. And anything that makes fun of Derek Fisher :D I had SO much fun blogging about the runs as they were happening, although I think we made some of the hospitality folks mad when we took up part of their table...

It was great to meet a bunch of people & put faces to names on here (Melanie, I still can't align the "real you" with the "board you" LOL!) In case anyone missed matching me up with who I am here, I was the one with the only blue (not merle!) dog around, usually in the tent.

Music nights at Diane's were great! So was the cowboy hot tub :D

Thanks so much to everyone who put the Finals on, and all the volunteers. It was amazing how many people it took to make things work.

Hey! Diane got up plenty while I took over blogging :rolleyes: Those lovely, long descriptive posts are mine. And anything that makes fun of Derek Fisher :D I had SO much fun blogging about the runs as they were happening, although I think we made some of the hospitality folks mad when we took up part of their table...

It was great to meet a bunch of people & put faces to names on here (Melanie, I still can't align the "real you" with the "board you" LOL!) In case anyone missed matching me up with who I am here, I was the one with the only blue (not merle!) dog around, usually in the tent.

Music nights at Diane's were great! So was the cowboy hot tub :D

Thanks so much to everyone who put the Finals on, and all the volunteers. It was amazing how many people it took to make things work.

Hey Ben I didn't know you are Northfield Nick!! And Yes you put long hours in as well to help out Diane.

And I assure you the Hosptality folks working their butts off, Charlotte Jones , her mom Dolores and Charlotte's cousin CJ were not put off by the blogging at all. They are THE most helpful people and went beyond the call of duty to put on such a nice spread.

Carolyn

Little did Ben know that I was going to rope him in helping me with the blog. In addtition, Lise Anderson from CO as well as the LaPlatts helped. The last couple of days, it was mainly Ben and I doing the blog. We did tag team as it would wear us out. I made sure I fed him lunch so he would be happy!!

Ben made great pastries and I managed to eat my fair share....we had a blast at the potluck and music nights.

Nan loved Ben so much that she got into Nicks' crate as well as his car.

Diane