BC Boards

Another breed guessing thread

MaryP

Yeah I actually do see something rather setter-y about her, which could well be Brittany since they're not spaniels at all, they're actually closer to pointers and setters.

It's something about that low elbow, narrow chest, straight shoulder thing, with the deeper barrel but narrow waist and a bit of an arch to the spine. They also tend to carry themselves very upright.

s23.jpg

1190778226brittany_spaniel.jpg

I'm going to be crazy here and say I don't see much bc at all. Some of the shots remind me of my mini aussie cept for the tail, and I also see cattle dog just because of the coloring, and brittany. So my guess is a mix of a bunch of breeds that just happened to turn out border collie-ish.

So my guess is a mix of a bunch of breeds that just happened to turn out border collie-ish.

You know, I think that you are probably right on the money. Thank you for not making me the only one to say that I don't see much bc in her at all. I was beginning to think people were going to believe I was nut-so. :rolleyes: