BC Boards

Question about pooping

Ok I know this is werid, but I need to ask. Tiga usually goes once or twice a day, usually on his walks in the morning and evening. Sometimes he skips one and will only go once. Yesterday, he went in the morning but not in the evening. Usually when that happens, he'll go the next morning for sure, but today he didn't. So it's been over 24hrs since he pooped. Should I be concerned? Should I feed him like normal? Everything else is normal, he's his usual happy self, tail wagging, no obvious discomfort.

2 days? That makes me feel a bit better knowing that sometimes they just go for a long time without going. I know a lot of people talk about giving pumkin, is there other veggies that would work as well? He ate some carrott yesterday but I figured that would make his stool loose, not stop. I'm probably worrying over nothing, but that's me, I worry. :rolleyes:

Meg goes in the morning and if not then midday, and she'll poop at night. Then somedays she'll poop three times in the night ...in the house.

There's no rhyme or reason to it. She hasn't witheld for more than 24 hours yet.

Well the crisis is over. He FINALLY went. I'm such a worry wart, but I think he was a bit constipated cause he was starting to get kind of restless so I took him out to play with the chuck it to see if the exercise would get him moving. It didn't so we came back in. I was getting ready to go somewhere so I put him out for a bit and he went. YAY! (I know I'm weird )

lol.. leaving Riven alone in the garage, and exercise are 2 things that generally cause a poo. Argh.. my dh taught her its ok to go in the garage on newspaper cause he doesnt believe in a crate (like if we leave for a few hours or need her out of our way cleaning or something). I argued with him for a long time against it. So guess what, he gets to clean it. He's like why dont u clean it, and Im like because I said not to let her, and you insisted it was ok. So its ok for you to clean it lol :rolleyes::D Evil I know but its gonna be a bad habit to break. We move on the 27th, there's no garage. Yikes.