BC Boards

Well, guess what???

How wonderful for you, and for your new pup. All things happen for a reason, & your new pup what ever her circumstances has come to you. You love her already that much is clear. I gave up trying to figure out "werid" people a while ago, it hurts my brain to much :rolleyes:

Rune is a great name, what ever you decide it will be the beginning of a great time as you get to know her better!

Andrea D.

One of my favorites is RUNE in fact that was the name I gave one of my foster dogs. Another is LORE like Legends and lore. I like to visit the BC Museum website and got through their listing of names. All kinds of great ones there.

I agree with Andrea, that pup came to you for a reason. Now you have a lifetime to figure that out, if you haven't already.

My heart is soooooo happy for you. Enjoy every moment, every day, every little black and white blur running through your house. What a lucky little pup.

"A friend in need, is a friend indeed!" and that little pup needs you, and you need that little pup! Anxious for pics..

Sincere Congrats!!!! ((( hugs)))