BC Boards

O/T Pesticides safe for pets

My house is being run over with freakin boxelder bugs, and I cant seem to beable to get rid of them. I've tried everything I've read about and I keep finding them. They arent attracted to food, or anything like that, I dont know how to discourage them. I've sprayed a heavy soap mix on the windows (some womans remedy to get rid of them - they are infesting outside a lot of houses here) I can hardly see out and they are still coming in somewhere. I am about to scream. Bugs are gross and Im sick of them. And you know the worst thing? They constantly mate or something that looks like that! Like I see 4 or 5 bug couples stuck to each other's behinds, and its discusting!!!

It is BAD I have a female boxelder tree (their stomping grounds evidently) like literally right outside my front door. They cover the front of my house and I spray and spray with this stupid dishsoap solution and it isnt working.

Malathion, Asana or Warrior is all I can find online thats recommended. I am trying to research those too.

diatomeous earth sounds wonderful the more i read up on it and is all natural. that or RESCUE sells traps. but they use bait and it is either pheromones or chemicals.