BC Boards

Weird Incounter. . .

I was at Walmart a few minutes ago and they have a little thing set up right outside the doors.

They've got two puppies in a kennel so naturally I go over and talk puppy and pet them. LOL

Then I walk over to the two ladies that are standing at the table and ask them who they are with. (They have this big banner that says "SPAY NEUTER YOU PET") And they say they are "SNYP" Spay Neuter Your Pet. So, we start talking and I keep thinking "Finally something like this in our area!!". Then one lady says "I think all pets should be S/N".

So, naturally, my curiousity has got the best of me and I pop the question "So what do you think of responsible people and/or breeders who have intact pets?" I got a kind of weird look from her and she says "I don't like breeders. They are all in it for money. I want Alabama to be like California where all pets must be S/N"

Red flag number two.

At this point, my mom already gave them $20. And she ask if I wanted to sign up to help. NOO!!!

That's insane to think that all breeders should be illegal (yes, she said that) and all pets should be S/N. We wouldn't have dogs then! :rolleyes: She did say -thankfully- no one will help/listen to them.

This is the first time I've ever dealt with a person of this mind set face-to-face. Anyone else met a person like this? It's erry to hear what they think!

I know a veterinarian who is a member of PETA. She thinks all breeders are in it for the money, are greedy, horrible, unethical people. I know she has a pet dog, so I asked her how she would feel if ALL cats, dogs, horses, etc were neutered and eventually there were not any left. She answered, "That is my goal." :rolleyes: OK...

I know a veterinarian who is a member of PETA. She thinks all breeders are in it for the money, are greedy, horrible, unethical people. I know she has a pet dog, so I asked her how she would feel if ALL cats, dogs, horses, etc were neutered and eventually there were not any left. She answered, "That is my goal." :rolleyes: OK...

OMG, your serious? :D:D How weird!

Kinda funny, too, cause she'd be out of a job!