BC Boards

Evolution (or God) did NOT intend this.

So, my dog is in the woods, at the side of the trail, attempting to heed nature's call, if you know what I mean. Only he just stays there, looking at me, in a squat. Whereupon I ask (as I am wont to do in this situation), "Do you need some help?", and the dog, with his continued pathetic squat, answers in the affirmative. Whereupon I go to him, take some fallen leaves, and remove the last bit of nature's call that he has momentarily been unable to move himself.

(So that's what he was doing last night when he demanded to be let out at midnight: eating grass. And grass. And grass. And grass. Huh.)

Whom do the coyotes call for help? The noble wolves? How can this be something I attend to? What has happened to me?

::Sigh::

Mary

...Whereupon I go to him, take some fallen leaves, and remove the last bit of nature's call that he has momentarily been unable to move himself.

...What has happened to me?

Yeah Mary. Join the club. :rolleyes:

Embarrassing eh?

But maybe what's more embarrassing is asking him if he needs help! And believing he said, Yes please. Did anyone hear or see you?

Ailsa

I own a dog with a spinal cord injury, which means that he is often messy (mostly urine, thank doG). When we come inside he automatically runs and jumps into the bathtub :D He is a fastidious dogs and likes being clean. I bought a hand held shower system just for him. :rolleyes: The things you do for your pets...