BC Boards

DOG QUESTIONS- BC & non BC

Just a note to say yea!!! for lizzie. She worked so hard on her science project ( ARE DOGS RIGHT PAW'ED OR SOUTH PAW'D)she tested 25 dogs on they're paw preference and found that dogs do have a paw preference. What paw does your dog use?Thank God there is a smart one in this family!--

--- Original Message ----- From: "Nettie Gambill" <ngambill@iss.k12.nc.us>To: <cbarraclough@windstream.net>Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 4:09 PMSubject: Fwd: Science Fair - Grade Level Winners Mr. and Mrs. Barraclough,I just wanted to inform you of Lizzie's winning participation in the 2008 Lake Norman Science Fair.She presented her project to our class and was very informative and knowledgeable of its content.I know you are very proud of her, as I am as well.She will be recognized tonight at O'Charleys and tomorrow on morning TV at LNE. Congratulations on success with your hard work.Mrs. Gambill

Pics with the ribbons will follow. Cindi told me to tell everyone a big thank you and give y'all a big hug. The only thing I wonder is????????????/ Who won first place?

Awww, there's Kessie's nose :rolleyes: . And she's not even using her paws! She just has the best nose.

I apologize. I said it wouldn't go further than her classroom. I had NO CLUE she was going to be on TV. If your pics were copyrighted. I am so so sorry. But it was a local news show. The pics she sent me were very small, so I think a better camera is something she is looking to get.

Your right Kessie does have the cutest nose!!