BC Boards

Trainer in MA area

havenjm

Barb Leverett is in Mass- not sure of her email though

She is actually in NY, about 45 minutes west of Albany. If you want her e-mail PM me and I'll get it for you.

What part of MA are you in? Denise Leonard in north of Springfield. If you are farther east Carol Campion is across the border in CT, off of 395 (she is closer to me than Denise).

She is actually in NY, about 45 minutes west of Albany. If you want her e-mail PM me and I'll get it for you.

What part of MA are you in? Denise Leonard in north of Springfield. If you are farther east Carol Campion is across the border in CT, off of 395 (she is closer to me than Denise).

I'm in the far east part of MA. About an hour and a half east of Springfield.

I hope I don't overstep here by piggybacking on this thread... but I also live in Eastern MA and have been hoping to find a "Growl" class (reactive dog class). Haven't had much luck with googling. Anyone in this area familiar with anything like this? I'd love to get my dog better at meeting and greeting new dogs - it's his big latent reactivity.

Thanks in advance,

Mary

• 1 month later...