BC Boards

Old lurker

Hello members

I am a member form a year ago and pop in occasionally to read stuff and view the pics. I love the pics. I used this forum to get my Border Collie mix from a shelter last year and I have never regreted my choice. Fade is the best. Well I am going to rescue another and here is for you to see.

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displa...i?petid=9815658

This is the link he can be found at . I enjoy reading about people getting their new dogs so I wanted to share my story too here. We willbe taking fade up there to meet him this Saturday. I hope for the best as from what I have heard from the foster mom and what is written in his profile he fits perfect for our family. We had a little Dachsund / Terrier mix who we rasised from a pup . She was Fade's best freind. Well she passed away unexpectantly and he is so missing her. Thanks fo rthe great stories and pics guys.

Scott

Guest SweetJordan
Hello members

I am a member form a year ago and pop in occasionally to read stuff and view the pics. I love the pics. I used this forum to get my Border Collie mix from a shelter last year and I have never regreted my choice. Fade is the best. Well I am going to rescue another and here is for you to see.

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displa...i?petid=9815658

This is the link he can be found at . I enjoy reading about people getting their new dogs so I wanted to share my story too here. We willbe taking fade up there to meet him this Saturday. I hope for the best as from what I have heard from the foster mom and what is written in his profile he fits perfect for our family. We had a little Dachsund / Terrier mix who we rasised from a pup . She was Fade's best freind. Well she passed away unexpectantly and he is so missing her. Thanks fo rthe great stories and pics guys.

Scott

That's a good idea to introduce them. I didn't do that and big mistake. Though I would have told someone else the same I guess my head got foggy from grief over a dog I lost. Though it all worked out good in the end which I'm glad it did.

Anyway, he sounds like a great dog, good luck with everything.

FYI- My BC is BFF w/ my mom's dachsund.

Sorry about your loss.

HEllo BC friends!! I drove up to Murietta Ca and met Harley in a Park called Firefighter Park . As soon as my wife and two of our kids saw him we knew he was coming home with us. Fade and him got along right off the bat. HE is now at home with us and seems to be adapting quite well . I am teaching him more commands as he seems to only know sit and alittle bit of down . Now that they are home they have had thier squabbles but it appears Fade has taken him in as his pal . He responds well to Harley having been named that by his foster parents so Harley he is to remain . Here are the two together .

post-6337-1197927545_thumb.jpg

Guest SweetJordan
HEllo BC friends!! I drove up to Murietta Ca and met Harley in a Park called Firefighter Park . As soon as my wife and two of our kids saw him we knew he was coming home with us. Fade and him got along right off the bat. HE is now at home with us and seems to be adapting quite well . I am teaching him more commands as he seems to only know sit and alittle bit of down . Now that they are home they have had thier squabbles but it appears Fade has taken him in as his pal . He responds well to Harley having been named that by his foster parents so Harley he is to remain . Here are the two together .

post-6337-1197927545_thumb.jpg

Very cute pic! He looks like a Harley to me and it's a good strong name.

That is so cool! I love happy endings! And what a terrific Christmas/holiday gift for your family and for Harley, too. Looking forward to hearing more adventures.

Congrats on Harley coming home! He sure is a good looking boy, I like his name, seems to fit him. Glad to hear Fade likes him, great for her to have a new pal. Do keep us posted on his settling in, I am curious, as we keep contemplating an addition, just have not found the right one yet.