BC Boards

Cynosport

Guest TheRuffMuttGang

Dana's got some purdy cool doggies herself but I think I am most partial to Jinx 'cause she's the same mix as my little Stinky Rumor.

Mojo says he knows he is cool (he is a bit egotistical) and he wanted to brag on himself and his new best personal time: 3.763!!

I had a great time even if we did run like poopoo! It was great to meet new friends and socialize with old friends. Good times, as always.

Guest TheRuffMuttGang

I forgot to mention that I also got to meet Pia and her doggies Bella and Kate. C'mon, Pia. Tell everyone about your new lure coursing border collie!

Congrats on Mojo's new time! That's amazing!!

Jynx is actually one of my teammate's dogs. She is 1/2 sheltie & 1/2 BC. She's an awesome little dog. There are photos of her on our team webpage.

I've got two full BCs and a little red tri dog BC/mini aussie cross named Finn who I got from rescue through Laurae on the boards. She has a tail reminiscent of the Woo (although not nearly as much to warrant a TM). ; )

Dana

I don't know if he took any flyball photos - but www.maxdogphotos.com has lots of splashing dogs and some agility photos. For anyone that wants to see what the incredible Cynosport site looks like, check it out! Under events, click on Cynosport. Then there are individual sections for a variety of things, including Halloween decorations!

diane

Diane, now you got me hooked on the amazing pictures from this site! I am in awe of the dock diving pictures! I want to do that!!!!! BTW, anywone knows any dock diving training in CO? :rolleyes: And no, I don't own a pool nor do I have friends with pools...