BC Boards

Nine months today ...

Just when you think it's safe...

Look on the bright side, she could be a ...

lab - we chew the flowers up and THEN we dig them up, or a

human child - without batting an eye, just back-talks to you, or a

husband - flowers? You mean those things that clogged up the mower when I ran over them?

Smile - it could be worse.

Ari will be 9 months in 7 days and has decided to start digging in the gardens.

I tried one of the suggestions that was posted here about digging and it has worked, so far, for me.

I filled the hole up with her poop and covered it with dirt. She did go back to one of the holes but as soon as she hit the poop she stopped and hasn't dug any new holes since. It's been 4 days now.

Give it a try.

that's a good idea Linda , and I'd done it before in winter with good success , put the poop where she digs , but somehow I had a harmless dream now with spring coming up and all that I felt maybe flowers and flowery bushes would be more decorative than heaps of poop , whatever gave me that idea I wonder ...so you're right , we're back to artful poo deco :rolleyes::D

Not only do I have poo art but I also have branches placed in certain areas of the lawn so my girls can't make dirt paths where they play.

They chase each other around and around the trees and they were wearing a path so I had a fallen branch and placed it in their path and bingo bango they stopped racing around that tree.

I'll keep it there long enough to let the grass come back, then I'm sure I'll have to move the branch to another area. Border Collies you gotta love em.

Originally posted by Jordi44:

Just when you think it's safe...

Look on the bright side, she could be a ...

lab - we chew the flowers up and THEN we dig them up, or a

human child - without batting an eye, just back-talks to you, or a

husband - flowers? You mean those things that clogged up the mower when I ran over them?

Smile - it could be worse.

You have been spying on this household haven't ya? Dh ran over my Tulips this Sat. "Well, honey I didn't see flowers. I just saw leaves." My tiger lilies got the mower treatment too. I'm hoping the plastic garden fence I bought will deter the dogs from my garden.