BC Boards

O/T : Ikea?

I really love this sofa series, but I can't find any reviews for it online.

Does anyone here shop at Ikea? Anyone know anything about the quality of their sofas? I could really use some input

I got a sofa from Ikea ages ago. It was not one of these, though. I think it cost me $200. :rolleyes: I had it for about 6 or 7 years and then gave it away still in very good condition. For the most part, the Ikea stuff I've gotten has held up very well. I love Ikea. My husband was horrified by the store itself but loved a lot of the stuff that they sell. If you go into an Ikea, take lots of patience with you. I never ever go when they are having a sale.

Allie + Tess & Kipp

Thanks for the advice! I would imagine it is quite crazy on sale days

I'm really looking for something durable . . . something that can withstand a bouch BC and a burly DH :rolleyes:

I love ikea! The one here is the biggest one story building in the country or something like that. Lots of show rooms and stuff. I think that I remember that sofa, really soft and comfy. Not the best in the world, but pretty good all the same. My entire bedroom is Ikea, they have such cool stuff!

interesting that this topic came up. When I first got Cocoa she destroyed my couch. DH kept forgetting to close the doors to the living room when I was at work. She chewed the ribbing edge off all the pillows and then proceeded to dig a hole in one of the cushions. I have been using couch covers but lately started thinking about replacing it because I am starting to develop allergies. I was looking at the new catalog from Pier 1 and thinking wicker. How does it hold up to dogs, anyone have any experience? I like the thought of no upholstry.

Toni