BC Boards

Little O/T - R.I.P. Lulu

She wasn't a BC but her and Tiga have met and loved each other. My friends had a Manchester Terrier and she would have been 16 weeks today. Sunday morning at about 1am she passed away. She went into cardiac arrest. We're all devasted. She was so cute and so young. R.I.P. Lulu. You will be greatly missed.

776521051_l.jpg

841686746_l.jpg

They didn't know she had problems. She is having an autopsy so that should tell us more. I guess the breeder said that it does happen, but it's not very common. She has only seen it 7 times in the 25 years that she has been breeding. She had kept 1 of the puppies for herself to potentially breed, but he is now being fixed and she told my friends that they can have him if they want him. She said that if he has the condition as well that he won't make it through the surgery to be neutered so she wants to keep him until after that to make sure he's ok and to give them some time to think about it.

It's very hard on them. They had a dachshund a few years ago that died a few days after they got it from parvo. This was the first time they had a dog since then. So sad.

How horrible to have that happen twice!

RIP, Lulu...