BC Boards

Starr misses the Taz

Guest pax

My kids went off with my Da and his wife for a long weekend at Disney World. I realized this is the first time Starr has been without her in the house. She has been carrying Taz' grey horse around. The grey horse is one of Taz' constant companions, but she didn't take him to Disney World because she was afraid she might lose him. Anyway, Starr's been eating, and drinking, and playing, and acting just fine...it's like she's guarding it since Taz is gone.

tazstarrbed.jpg

starrhorse.jpg

OH MY. That warms my heart like nothing else. Almost a tear to my eye.

Thanks for sharing.

Julie

My kids went off with my Da and his wife for a long weekend at Disney World. I realized this is the first time Starr has been without her in the house. She has been carrying Taz' grey horse around. The grey horse is one of Taz' constant companions, but she didn't take him to Disney World because she was afraid she might lose him. Anyway, Starr's been eating, and drinking, and playing, and acting just fine...it's like she's guarding it since Taz is gone.

tazstarrbed.jpg

starrhorse.jpg