BC Boards

Home Visit Complete!

Well we just finished our home visit with the rescuers from CBCR. They brought a dog with them so we could see how our kids were. I think it went pretty well. Now I just have to wait until I get back from Iraq!

Cheers,

Scratcher

Good luck and be safe and THANK YOU!!! Give us your address so we can send you care packages!!!

That's a good idea!! We did that with my brother when he was in the Navy and my niece when she was in the Air Force.

Good luck with the home visit and please try to stay safe while in Iraq! Thank you!!

Thanks for the well wishes! Our kids did real well with the dog that they brought. I was half afraid that they were going to try to ride her like a horse. Send me a pm if you want my address over there. We should be established in country fairly shortly. Hopefully they will have the internet hooked up .

S/F

BWL

Well I can't say when specifically, but it's pretty soon. I'm at the point now where I just want to leave and get it started. The anticipation and the countdown add a lot of friction to the home life. I'm lucky I have such a wonderful bride.

bwl

Thank you from Wyoming!! Yeah, put your address up and you will probably get goodies from us :rolleyes: