BC Boards

Seminar with Stacy Peardot Goudy.

BCFo

Yup, the kind folks (and trainers of both Troy and me) of Pet's Paradise (USDAA member in our country) will be hosting a seminar with none other than Stacy Peardot Goudy.

I have been reading about her and I definitevely look forward to meet her.

Has anyone here attended one of her seminars? I am just curious on how to really approach her with all these doubts I have about training/handling.

Thanx.

Well, thanks for your opinions.

I am looking forward to take this seminar next friday. I just started on the agility world and since she is so experienced, I hope I can learn at least something from her and my trainers (who are great handlers too) :rolleyes:

Later.

Al.

Ok, the seminar will take place tomorrow, from 8am to 5pm. It's going to be a long day. I just hope I can learn some more stuff to help Troy and me to accomplish some goals.

I'm having some problems with Troy's "comfortable side" when running a course and with the sit/stay.

So, I will let you guys know how it goes.

Later.

Al.

Holy Cow!

We spent the whole day working with some dogs and just learning from what Stacy had to say.

I didn't think that I would be able to keep up with all the stuff taking place and all that info just flying around!

Great seminar, great dogs, great weather (I got a nice sun burn :rolleyes: ) and Stacy and Jeff are just great people to deal with!

We also had the USDAA weekend event. Congrats to all the winners.

Al.