BC Boards

Three Posers

Here are my three posers

1. DeltaBluez Tess (grandma 9 yrs old in July, still running Open courses)

Tesssheddingring2004.jpg

2. DeltaBluez Roo (4.5 yr old son)

Roowalkupone.jpg

3. DeltaBluez Lucy (2.5 yr granddaughter- Koko (dam) is full sibling to Roo)

lucyrunning.jpg

All on the trial field..

Handlers Post Poser---diane

Yes all three are mine.

I ran Tess, Roo and Lucy in a trial about 2 weeks ago. Tess got 4th one day, just edged out of 2nd and 3rd by a couple of points in Open, Roo got 2nd in PN and Lucy was sitting high on her Nurrsery run until I RT her at the pen.....she was too hot. (our PN is a shortened verison of Open but no shed)

I just got Roo back after not running him for 2 yrs, then ran him 5 days after I got him back. I started training Lucy pretty seriously this spring....she is one fast and biddable dog.

Roo qualified and ran at the USBCAH Cowdog Nursery (by Ron- his owner) when he was 2 and then I had him for the year and ran/trained and qualified him for the Sheepdog Nursery (but didn't go- death in family)

I am leaving now for a trial and all three will run. At the last trial, I had multiple offers for Roo and Lucy. I guess someother posers wanted these poser dogs.

Diane

Scott is semi-retired now...getting acupuncture and chiro work on him to see if it will help with his stiffness. he has this month off.

Lucy got 2nd yesterday and today in Nursery but since there was only 7 dogs in the class she did not get any legs....so close and yet so far away.....and the dogs that beat her had MONTHS of training on them while I only have had 4 months on her (that's me training her) and this week was her second trial.....she was awesome. She only lost 2 points on her drive today!!! And that was me SCREWING her up!!!

I expect Bonnie Block to be posting pixs soon as she was at the trial.

Here is a pix of Tess posing....

TessCalendarGirl1.jpg

Diane

Scott is semi-retired now...getting acupuncture and chiro work on him to see if it will help with his stiffness. he has this month off.

Awww, poor Scotty. I hope he's feeling better soon. Lou says that chiro is awesome, especially after you've run into a tree or two. And, er, what the heck is Tess wearing? Is she a member of some deviant alternative lifestyle cult???

Here's a shout out to Scotty (note the leaning - probably hard on the old shoulders):

scotty_3.jpg

Umm, you have a Lucy too? And she is a red with ticking? Why have we NOT seen more pictures of Miss Lucy???? PULEEZE! more pictures!!!!!!!!!!

Julie

Here are my three posers

1. DeltaBluez Tess (grandma 9 yrs old in July, still running Open courses)

Tesssheddingring2004.jpg

2. DeltaBluez Roo (4.5 yr old son)

Roowalkupone.jpg

3. DeltaBluez Lucy (2.5 yr granddaughter- Koko (dam) is full sibling to Roo)

lucyrunning.jpg

All on the trial field..

Handlers Post Poser---diane

>>>Awww, poor Scotty. I hope he's feeling better soon. Lou says that chiro is awesome, especially after you've run into a tree or two. And, er, what the heck is Tess wearing? Is she a member of some deviant alternative lifestyle cult???<<<<

scott has had one acupuncture session.....stiff in hind end so it will take a few sessions. He will be going back to the chiro next week....he is going once a week to the chiro then will 2x a month.

Tess is wearing her "Hey, Pleat seductive leather jacket"...it worked since she had 8 pups...this was a couple of yrs ago

Lucy is my secret weapon!! Smmoth, kind to stock and super biddable. She ran a month ago in an ASCA trial, on sheep, ducks and cows. She only worked ONE dog broke cow a couple of time before the trial. At the trial they had fresh yearlings that never had been worked by a dog but she got first on both days, headed and heeled and moved them along quite nicely.

http://www.nancygaffney.net/herding/ASCA%2...ucy664_HOD.html

http://www.nancygaffney.net/herding/ASCA%2...ucy665_HOD.html

http://www.nancygaffney.net/herding/ASCA%2...ucy667_HOD.html

Lucyasthesentry.jpg

This is Lucy right after she worked cows and is watching them from a log

http://deltabluez.com/Lucy.html

This is her webpage

She is Red with red freckles and as cute as a button!!

Diane

LUCY won a Nursery Class!! :rolleyes:

Lucy has been in serious training for the last three months....last weekend she managed to get 2nd out of a 7 dog class in Nursery....but the class needed 8 dogs for the 2nd place finisher to get a leg. That was TWO 2nd places in two days.....then this weekend again, she got 2nd out of 6/7 dog class......and finally yesterday she got FIRST!!

She ran a tough full Open course and did a great drive....she lost 8 on her dirve 4 of it on the last leg due to her *braindead handler*...otherwise it would have been a 4 point drive (loss)....she just rocked

But, I will be out of town for most of July so she will not have a chance to get her second leg (SIGH) but I had several people want to buy her (again) at the trial and she has a fan club now

WAY TO GO, LUCY!!

Diane

Was that at Ken's trial? I haven't heard any other results yet...

Anna

This is embarrassing, but I didn't realize you have a dog named Scott and thought, as I read through the thread, that the "handsome Scottie" referred to above was Scott Glen. Until I got to the photo of the dog.

OK, I'll go back into my corner now.

I did not go to Ken's trial but to the Ewefull Acres trial instead but just got off the teley with the lovely Amelia Smith who told me that Bill Berhow won it....at least, that is what I think......double lift. She was at Ken's trial.

>>This is embarrassing, but I didn't realize you have a dog named Scott and thought, as I read through the thread, that the "handsome Scottie" referred to above was Scott Glen. Until I got to the photo of the dog<<

I reread the entire thread and just had to laugh, especailly the part that I state he is semi-retired and stiff and has the month off.....reading like it would be the human person Scott instead of the dog. (Kristi- thanks for the great pix of scotty)

Speaking of the human person, Scott ran at Ewefull acres trial this weekend (MacDonalds) and he put on a awesome show of great work!!

Diane