BC Boards

O/T - DH's art works [pictures attached]

Some of you were curious about the kind of work my DH does with concrete...so here's a couple of samples. And don't ask me HOW he does it...because I'm totally clueless about the process

emergence.jpg

mask.jpg

table.jpg

I just went back and looked at the first one (to be honest, the table pretty much got all my attention the first time....have I mentioned how much I *love* it?)

The first one is really spectacular, too. I can't even begin to guess how it was done. What is the scale of it? I am picturing it maybe 8-10 inches tall...

Yes, he does have a knack for colour The sculpture is called 'Emergence'. As for size, I think it's around 12 inches high.

As for the table...it is for sale, but it weighs about 50kg [give or take]..not an easy thing to ship He made me a beautful round concrete dining table for Christmas one year. And while it's not the same as his artwork - I'm hoping for concrete countertops when I finally get time to renovate the kitchen