BC Boards

What a great liitle dog she is :)

Our trainer came out yesterday to bring me some fresh sheep, Liz wore the other ones out LOL. No they were getting too dog broke. Anyway he also was going to evaluate our progress. As a novice I think Liz is going well, but you never know. Anyway we did our thing, and he thought she was awesome! He kept looking for holes in her, and couldn't find any (besides me that is) I'm so glad it wasn't my imagination on what a nice dog she is. I'm really proud of her. I can surly see her skills exceeding mine as a handler coming fast upon us though :confused: What a perfect little dog though for me to start out on, I just hope I can keep up with her.

Thanks:) Yes, I just worked her on the new sheep, sent her on a long outrun it was beeeeuuuuuteeeeeful. On the come-bye she had this little head snap, 90 degrees, she could not have made a squarer flank, she is something else. It is so amazing in that, I've been working on her flanks, but how do they just know after a while, I mean I don't think I'm that good a trainer, so it's her. I have to believe my trainer when he says 'there's magic in these little dogs'