BC Boards

Missing Blue Merle Border Collie in Northern VA

Cross-posted from the Rescue Resources Section - just in case...

Dare, Kirsten Anderson's Blue Merle Male Border Collie disappeared mysteriously Sunday night, April 16 around midnight. Last seen at her

house on Reservoir Road in Leesburg, VA (about 5 miles from the A Click Above Training Center and Bob Vannoy's Fleetwood Farm). Dare is an intact male Blue Merle and White(Black Grey and White)with Bright Blue eyes; One ear up, one ear down, about 40 pounds. He is tattooed on the inner thigh. He is very friendly. Anyone with information about Dare please call Kirsten at

703-209-4724, (or leave a message at 703-327-4724); or call Laurie at

703-297-6664; or Towne Animal Clinic at 703-777-6350; or call Loudoun

County Sherriff's Department or Loudoun County Animal Control.

Please feel free to Cross-post!

THANKS!

daresmall.jpg

Who among you, having a hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost. Likewise, there is more joy in heaven over one dog that is found, than over ninety-nine dogs who have not strayed nor needed to be found.

Margie at Haystack Hollow