BC Boards

Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival

Although I will not be down there - Im at an agility demo up home this weekend, please stop by the Mid Atlantic Border Collie Rescue booth and tell them Pat said to say HI! They have a great selection of toys, treats and other cool stuff and everything goes to support the rescue. I am a foster home for them would love to help them out but its too far along with my prior commitment so I the least I can do is send a potential customer their way! :rolleyes:

Although I will not be down there - Im at an agility demo up home this weekend, please stop by the Mid Atlantic Border Collie Rescue booth and tell them Pat said to say HI! They have a great selection of toys, treats and other cool stuff and everything goes to support the rescue. I am a foster home for them would love to help them out but its too far along with my prior commitment so I the least I can do is send a potential customer their way! :rolleyes:

That group is well known to me! I am a No Va transplant and lived near a volunteer named Laura. I was going to foster for them here until I ended up getting Gael (6th dog) and being completely swamped with sheepy work.