BC Boards

General cuteness

As most all know I brought home a foster buddy, and my Fiance' really isn't a dog man. he likes his cats :rolleyes: and he told me that i wasn't "allowed" to bring home another pup...

WELL...... Today I caught him telling petey to "come to daddy" and that he's "daddy's boy"

and he was caught mid cuddle!!!

So the old guy is a dog person after all :rolleyes:

I'm glad he likes him. I hope you get to keep him. He's so cute.

O My word I just cannot express how great this puppy is for our family. he just fits right in like he's been here all along!!! and I cannot tell you all how much I love him and want to keep him forever and ever and ever and ever

I hope you get to keep him. I know he would have a great home there. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by rosefarm:

You just might be even worse then me :rolleyes: , I swear its a testament of love that we have the crazy hairy house that we do.

Dh likes it in his own way, but I think he could live without the cat butt shoved in his face when he reads the paper

--Denise

HMMPHH cat butts :D our old grandma kitty Gwen will shove her butt in your face if you don't pet her enough or the way she wants :D:D:D

Is it ok to sabatoge adoption attempts :rolleyes:

I got the SO to agree that if Pete can't find a home, we can adopt him :D

And its not like adopting him will be the reason I can't foster again :D I need to wait till we get a house to foster again. for sainity reasons. (more like perserving a relationship reason :D )