BC Boards

Caught in the act!!!!!

Jake isn't a counter surfer, fortunately, but I have two kitties who are. One, Buffy, only hunts for the empty cat food can (if I put it in the recycling bin, Jake gets at it, but if I leave it on the counter, Buffy gets at it, and if I put it in the garbage, I'm killing the environment. You just can't win, lol). The other kitty, Molly, hops up when she's hungry and getting impatient at how slow I'm taking to feed her. She'll check out anything, and once in a while she'll hop up after supper, when we're all in the living room completely oblivious. One in a blue moon, something will get knocked to the floor, and that's when Jake feasts (grabs the horrid chicken bone and flees for his crate). When it comes to food, Willow is probably Jake's favorite. She'll hop up on the kitchen table, if it hasn't been cleared yet, and drag off food and run off to a safe place to eat it. Quite a bit of times she'll leave a good portion and go back to the table to see if there's something better. Jake ends up grabbing the pieces she left behind. When any of the cats hops onto the counter or table, Jake starts squealing and running in circles, and now I'm not sure if it's because he KNOWS they're being naughty, but can't figure out how to "punish" them. But maybe he's just getting excited because there's a possibility of food coming his way... hmmm...