BC Boards

Testing I think I'm back

We've missed you! Great job rescuing Genie before she whelped. I'm sure the shelter was doing all they could for her, but a shelter environment is no place to have puppies! Looking forward to pictures as the pups grow!

Thanks everybody Genie is doing great. I was real lucky this wasnt her first litter and I had great rescue resources to help me. I talked to people as far away as my moms friend Diane in Fl. and Linda who talked me through the delivery. We were getting worried between pup 2 and 3 since it was taking a while and it was so great to have resources to help us since we were snowed in.

Sheryl, glad to see you back! LOL These crazy puters! Who knew what would work?! How are the pups? That is a great testiment to Genie's personality that she let those 6 girls see her pups! Jill will be the "talk" of the playground for quite a while! How many get to invite friends for a sleep over AND have new puppies to show! LOL Still waiting on those tail shots!