BC Boards

Julie!!!!

Julie, Have an extra special Happy New Year!!! Good luck and best wishes with the new job, the move, the new rental/house/farm hunt, the new dog-sitter hunt, your first year in Open (I think), etc. You've got your work cut out for you but that never fazes you! And hugs to all the good dogs!

Thanks guys! I'm just a wee bit stressed at the moment, but hoping I can pull it all together and not go over the edge in the meantime. At least I have a new job for the new year and I'm moving to a good area (I guess I'm fated never to get back to Virginia), so hopefully after the first hectic few months things will settle down and all will be well....

J.

Originally posted by juliepoudrier:

Thanks guys! I'm just a wee bit stressed at the moment, but hoping I can pull it all together and not go over the edge in the meantime.

Julie, remember that you have many friends to count on to help you, however we can, so keep that in mind when you start to stress too much.

Best to you in 2005!

Looks like I'm getting a new neighbor. Missed you yesterday but not surprised when you didn't make it. Looking at places gets to be a long day! We'll be back out doing another puppy marathon next sunday so plan to drop by the farm if you can.

I am at the new job now and think I will be travelling most of January and February. I will have to leave the dogs off at Sam's on my way (well not really on the way) back from E. City as I am still in the company condo next week. I will be so glad when all this initial travel is over. Looks like I'll be missing Edgeworth too. :rolleyes:

J.