BC Boards

Well, who was da Front Runner????

ccnnc

Well, Colin, I can tell you that Celt and I ran second in the Nov/Nov, finished last, had our best score ever, and got a ribbon because there were ribbons to sixth place and we were sixth!

I can't remember any other placings as I was ecstatic about ours! We may have been at the bottom of the bottom, but we still did better than we have ever done before!

The trial was fantastic and the food was fabulous. Sam and Steve are the hostess and host with the mostest! They make everyone feel welcome and at home.

Dean Holcomb took the weekend, winning both days..one with Nell and One with Lynn. He was overall with Nell, Christine Koval was Reserve overall with Rook. I will get all the placings on by tomorrow hopefully...We missed you!!! Ask Denise about her table top seranade....WOW.

One Tequila, Two Tequila, three Tequila, Floor. I have been recruited to be in charge of the fosterfields handlers supper. Apparently we made quite the impression on Gene...

I for one had a great time, Now I am off to bed, I think the only beings more sleepy than me are my sheep.