BC Boards

Web page for clinics and trials???

What is the web page you can go to that has either all or alot of the trials and or clinics listed. I had it in my favorites, but lost it somewhere in cyberspace :rolleyes:

I don't have the address but you go to the USBCHA website and to the sheepdog or cattledog page, and there will be a link to click to access the upcoming events.

I think that only a few, if any, clinics are listed there but trials are listed in order of date.

Thanks Sue

Mark, thanks for the links. Is it ok to go & observe (and learn of course) at these trials, without having a dog entered? Not to mention I see alot of names on the entries that I recognize and people & dogs, I would like to meet.

As you know Phoenix and I are VERY new beginner's. We did well at our 1st clinic, with Jack Knox, last month and I am very anxious to learn as much as I can and get into the "loop", so to speak.

I don't always have weekends off but I would love to attend (with or without Phoenix if necessary), when and where I can, for the experience and education.

Where is the one this coming up weekend in Va?

Yes, spectators are usually welcome and it's a great way to learn. I believe you can bring Phoenix (ask Deb P to be certain), but he should be under control and quite especially near the trial field. Bring a folding chair and drinks (it can be quite hot).

The VBCA Summer Trial this weekend is just outside Gordonsville, VA. Take US15 south to Gordonsville and at the traffic circle take US33 (the first road on your right as you go around the circle) to Magnolia Rd (based upon goggle maps it is the 4th left). Turn left onto Magnolia Rd and the farm is on the right just after the county line (about a mile down Magnolia Rd). Open starts at 7am Saturday and we'll go till lunch when we'll break for our club meeting and then return to run until we finish with Novice-Novice. Sunday we'll start at 7am (I'm assuming) with Novice-Novice and run up through the classes ending with Open.

Mark

Yes - please come. You'll learn alot just by being there and watching. We might even put you to work scribing if you're up to it.

(The only restriction is that there is no smoking on the farm.)

I think we're in for a nice weekend, weather wise.

Thanks all, I am going to try to make it. I have to jog around some previous committments, but I'd rather be there! and I would be happy to help out...

hope to see ya, if not this time, definately next. Now that I have the links to keep up on trials I should be able to get to more. I am thinking about the Pa. one in Sept.

Thanks again...

:rolleyes: