BC Boards

finals

Bel

Is the border collie finals at Sturgis SD not worthy of mention? I have been watching and no mention.What gives? Can any one with a trial call it a final? I am leaving wednesday to go watch the FINALS and I am beginning to think I have been snookered. Hello Dan RAther.

Bel' best friend

Bel,

You will note that Charlie's link takes you to the "Trial Results" section of this board. You should check that section for the results of any trial you might be interested in, including finals. And if a trial you want to know about isn't listed, you can always ask and someone might know. Also trial results are regularly posted (and discussed in the case of big trials) on Sheepdog-L, so you can always subscribe there for trial results too.

As for the finals, only nursery is running now. I'm quite sure there will be even more discussion once the open dogs start to run. And lucky you to be able to see it first hand. You may want to go back on Sunday to watch the double lift finals if you want to see some really awesome work.

For the most up-to-date information on the finals, visit USBCHA's website http://www.usbcha.com and click on the link to the finals. That's what the rest of us do to keep abreast of the goings on in Sturgis.

J.

Hi All,

Bel - You've not ben snookered. And, besides, SD is Tom Brokaw territory. Pack for three seasons - and be sure one of them is early winter.

I'm off tomorrow morning to South Dakota to visit friends and catch the semi-finals and finals. I'm scribing Saturday, too.

Can't wait! It was great last year and I expect no less this year.

See ya' on the sidelines...