BC Boards

Donate to Support a Animal Shelter

I'm raising money for Help The Animals shelter in my city. That shelter is a NO-KILL shelter! :D So far I have raised $20 online and $30 at school. All money raised will be used to buy dog toys, cat beds, treats, ect. Then all of that stuff will be donated to the shelter. My goal is to raise $500. I know I can reach that goal with your help! :) Thank you all for your help and support. :) <3

Donate Online-http://gofundme.com/lc3ooc

Help Shelter Website-http://helptheanimalsinc.com

What a great idea! Kudos to you for wanting to raise money for shelter animals.

Maybe you could try doing a bake sale at school? For some schools's, including mine, there has been the opportunity to raise money for different causes.

I got to say, I am VERY leary of donating to a person online that I don't know. I'm also not sure what all of this has to do with Border Collies? Or why you want people donating to you instead of directly to the shelter. Not trying to be a wet blanket to a teen wanting to do some good but it just seems, well, odd. Local efforts at school/bake sale/car wash seem much more appropriate for this type of fundraising.

That's why I made a go fund me account and a online donation campaign. If anyone wants to know more about me and/or my fundraiser you can message me. :) The shelter has a wish list of things they want on their website. That's what I would be buying with the money. I can even post a picture of all the stuff I buy for proof, that I did use that money to buy shelter items. :)