BC Boards

Meg's latest NADAC trial Video

Thank you!

This is our first OUTDOOR trial...we've done a few in a big barn/arena similar to the one where we take classes. She usually gets distracted easily and it takes a while to get her back. At our last trial in February, she left the ring three times to visit or check out a smell. Silly girl.

Tunnelers is so much fun! Meg loves it! :D This was her third tunnelers event ever. I wish I had her first one on video...it wasn't until she went through nearly every tunnel on the course that she remembered I was out there too. She was having so much fun just speeding through whatever tunnel was in front of her...made everyone laugh, including me. It was well worth it. She wasn't real crazy about tunnels prior to that and would often circle around behind them or try to jump over them rather than go through :ph34r: so it was great to see her having so much fun with tunnels. She became a bit of a tunnel sucker after that first tunnelers course (though the A-frame is still her favorite).

I was very proud of her Friday. She's improved her focus a lot which allows me focus on my handling more so we can be a better team. I've got a ways to go. Fortunately, she's also getting to be more forgiving of my mistakes. Now if only my knee would cooperate so I could move a bit faster... <_<

Good girl Meg!!!! Meg is so cute! She did better at her first outdoor trial than my Layla did back in April. She was perpetually the "loose dog" at the end.

Sometimes I'm the one getting all lost on NADAC courses, with my dog following blissfully along.

You are getting me all excited now about our NADAC trial later this month.