BC Boards

Touch N Go

Have any of you tried the new Touch N Go games? Is the course pretty simple? It sounds like fun and I'd like to try it in March.She's at Novice level in regular Nadac so it should be interesting.

------------------

Country Manor Border Collies

Rogers,Mn.

763-428-8461

I haven't personally done this game, but it does sound fun! Obviously having good contacts will be the key. Have you tried Weavers too? 30 poles!!! We did 24 not too long ago....in between 5 & 6 seconds. Yippee. I too will be trying all of these in March. We'll have to keep posted!

I supposed it's for the best...but Lucy is in Elite, but has to start all the games at the Novice level. Probably just as well, but when in fact, I KNOW she can do the Elite level of Weavers...well, I guess it'll just be expensive practice!

And then there's Tunnelers - who in the world can come up with 6-8 tunnels to practice with?!?! Two is our limit. That one will be interesting!

Good luck.

diane

Tina-Touch N Go is a new game in NADAC trials like Tunnelers or Jumpers/Weaves.Touch N Go is like 13-15 tunnels and contact obstacles(a frame,teeter tawter,dog walk).I wouldn't try jumpers with weaves yet Diane because Belle is just Novice level and weaves is not her high point/fast rate "thing".And she seems to get an attitude with the tire jump.Next weekend we are returning to Nadac trials after taking a pregnancy leave this fall.End of March is a Games trial and I would love to do Touch N Go.Belle's favorite obstacle which is funny is the teeter tawter.That was the last obstacle she wanted to learn and took weeks to overcome the fear.Now she won't stay off.Even in practice class when I walk the course she has been known to sneek and stand at the top of it until I notice her and tell her"well tip it".But I'll keep you posted and let you know how she does next week-first trial back since Sept.

------------------

Country Manor Border Collies

Rogers,Mn.

763-428-8461