BC Boards

larger tunnels

TT

Hi, we just started agility with our dogs, my question is does anyone know where to find cheaper tunnels for use at home?? they need to be the larger diameter 28" or up. the border collie loves the tunnels but we need a larger one to talk the great dane into going through. Thanks Tina

• 4 weeks later...

Have you tried looking at kids play tunnels? I'm not sure how large they come, but my 75 lb. mixed breed gets through ours. You could try someplace like Toys R Us, though I got mine from a mail-order place called Flagship. They sell lots of physical education type equipment, particularly for kids with motor problems. I'm sure they have a web site, but sorry I don't have the info with me. The play tunnels are cheap ($30-40?) and while not terribly tough (they're just thin nylon), mine has lasted several years with both the big guy and an enthusiastic border collie, with only a few small tears. YOu can get one or two, and after they're used to 'em, hook the two together for a longer one.

Best of luck.

diane

Thanks for the info, i did try toy stores with no luck only saw one at fleet farm but they don't stock toys all year round and it was gone when i went back to get it. i saw some on a web site but they were $100.00 with shipping and i thought that was awful high. I will keep looking! Tina

• 2 weeks later...