BC Boards

House Soiling :(

Good to hear that Juno did not have a UTI. Interesting to hear about her behavioral change in response to the beagle's heat.

Jovi

We'll never know for sure if our beagle's heat cycle caused Juno's house soiling, but that's my best guess right now. The timing certainly is coincidental - the increased soiling going right along with the heat cycle, and dropping off when the heat cycle ended. I'll be interested to see if it happens again during our beagle's next cycle.

We'll never know for sure if our beagle's heat cycle caused Juno's house soiling, but that's my best guess right now. The timing certainly is coincidental - the increased soiling going right along with the heat cycle, and dropping off when the heat cycle ended. I'll be interested to see if it happens again during our beagle's next cycle.

It certainly is coincidental, but I am guessing that you may not see the house soiling again with the beagle's next heat cycle (if that is what caused the soiling). Juno will be older, more confident and better house-trained so she may not react as she did when younger.

Jovi