BC Boards

Dog toys that make you go, "Hmmmm."

Now that metal exercise thing that you sort of shake? Ads on TV for it, which we saw at a Red Robin while eating one night? That one had us cracking up! Totally sexual....

I can't see that commercial without thinking about that night and cracking up.

Not only that, but I happen to know that the shake weight makes a funny noise. For reals. It even ups the gigglefactor. You may thank Sandy for her demonstrating skills on that.

As for the stick thingie - my mind pretty much went there right away. That being said, I think my dogs would like the toy!

Am I the only one who looked at the toy and didn't think anything until someone else mentioned it? Probably...

No, Sue, you aren’t the only one. I didn’t see it either but when it comes to me, I have to “consider the source” so to speak. (Sometimes I think I'm too serious for my own good.)

Back in 2000, one of my aunts died. I drove my mom up to IL for the funeral. A number of us were at another aunt’s apt. which backed up to a cemetery. I was sitting on the couch looking out the window when one of my cousins asked me what I was looking at. I told her “I’m watching this guy take his clothes off”. She said “You’re doing what?!?!?” and came over to the couch and sat down next to me. She said “OMG! He IS taking his clothes off!!” I said “Yeah but the only thing he’s doing now is taking his jacket off then putting it back on. Jacket off……jacket on……jacket off……….” About that time my uncle started laughing. When I asked him why he was laughing, he had to explain “Jacket off” to me. (jack it off) It’s not the only time I’ve embarrassed myself :rolleyes: (at least like that) but it’s the only time I can remember right now.