BC Boards

Agility Equipment

Where can you get inexpensive agility practice equipment for home use? All the stuff I've seen is WAY expensive!! Or if someone has plans for how to build some with plastic PVC pipe as I've seen let me know.

Thanks,

------------------

Sabre and BC Gus

Check out the web site: www.dogpatch.com. There are links to every piece of agility equipment, how to build, how to train on, etc.

Also, if you can find someone with past issues of Clean Run (they also have a web site; I believe it's www.cleanrun.com), they've had lots of equipment you can build yourself.

If you join USDAA (U.S. Dog Agility Association; www.usdaa.com), they have a book of equipment plans you can build yourself. Some of it is pretty heavy (wood), but a few items need to be (dog walk, teeter, A-frame). Still can all be built cheaply. Not competition standard, but great for practice.

Good luck. If you truly get hooked, you'll never quit building. I know all the hardware store guys think I'm nuts, cuz I'm forever buying a few more Ts and cross-joints, and pipe, and.....!

diane