BC Boards

as the world turns...or

One never knows where a post on a BC board might lead....but in this case, it led me to a litter of 2 week old puppies, located not too far from home. :)

While I wasn't sure that a puppy was what I wanted, I really think this is the right thing. With Cricket and Dusty getting up there, and the last two years of geriatric care for Zachary, a puppy sounds like a lot of fun.

Now...it's been 13 years!! since I've had a puppy but I've learned SO much in that time, that I think I'm up for the challenge.

I'm going to take a long walk tonight - I always find walking is the best way for me to make a decision. Wish me luck :)

Best of luck to you! I had not had a puppy in 15 years until I got Maggie last and things have changed so much! From food...to training philosophy...and everything else in between and so many more choices now than when Reno was a pup. I was kinda overwhelmed in wanting to do everything "just right". But watching that little dog grow and learn about the world has been a great experience and lots of fun!

Best of luck to you!

Archived