BC Boards

Help remembering name of product....

PSmitty

It's been a long time now, but I remember reading that a few board members recommended a product designed to help dogs who are working/trialing/whatever recover faster? It was supposed to help with stamina and endurance? It's in the very corner of my brain and I just can't quite reach it...

Thanks, Karen!

Laura, did you ever have any problems getting Craig to drink it? My friend actually has some of the Glyco-Gen and offered to let me try it. She's got the powder, so I'm hoping he'll drink it, since he can be funny about that. :rolleyes:

I use Power Boost --

http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=2429&ParentCat=326

My dogs love it and drink it right down when offered. I do have to be careful about how much I give -- If I give them too much, they get runny stool. Not fun at agility trials (where I use it).

Thanks, Karen!

Laura, did you ever have any problems getting Craig to drink it? My friend actually has some of the Glyco-Gen and offered to let me try it. She's got the powder, so I'm hoping he'll drink it, since he can be funny about that. :rolleyes:

Actually, I used a syringe (without the needle) to get it down Craig's throat. In my experience, when they are hot, the dogs are not interested in the biscuits, and it's harder to get them to swallow those if they don't want them. Instead, I keep an empty water bottle handy to mix the powder and then syringe a few ounces down the dog's throat if necessary.

Archived