BC Boards

Gibbs PROVES he's a really, really smart boy!

We were out for a frisbee fest this morning at a local park. The frisbee landed concave-side up and skidded a bit, scooping some bark/mulch on one side.

Gibbs doesn't like the taste of bark, I've seen him shake his head after he's accidentally grabbed a piece or two.

First he tried to grab the side that was closest to him and got a mouthful of bark. He spat it out, looked down at the frisbee, put a paw on the edge where the bark had collected and tipped it up. The far edge flipped up and he caught it!

Wish I had a video camera with me.

Ruth

We were out for a frisbee fest this morning at a local park. The frisbee landed concave-side up and skidded a bit, scooping some bark/mulch on one side.

Gibbs doesn't like the taste of bark, I've seen him shake his head after he's accidentally grabbed a piece or two.

First he tried to grab the side that was closest to him and got a mouthful of bark. He spat it out, looked down at the frisbee, put a paw on the edge where the bark had collected and tipped it up. The far edge flipped up and he caught it!

Wish I had a video camera with me.

Ruth

Good boy Gibbs! (This is something you could to train him to to do.)

Liz

Archived