BC Boards

Puppy fever!

I just got a new job as a kennel helper and apprentice trainer for hunting labs. I'm so excited! My boss gave me a whistle yesterday and I have been on cloud nine ever since. They also have puppies that I've been put in charge of. It's like a dream come true lol.

Now I love labs and many other breeds, but my border collies are always number one! I'm soooo getting puppy fever! My border collie, Cash is now 5 years old. I can't believe it. My dogs are 5, 6, 11, and 15. The 11 year old is actually my sister's, but somehow I ended up with her... :rolleyes: I also foster for a rescue. I really don't need another dog, but I feel the neeeeeeed for a border collie baby! I think I've lost my ever-lovin mind.

I've just spent the last month with a puppy that went to their new home yesterday. All I can say is I am totally cured of puppy fever for a very long time! My suggestion is to enjoy the puppies in the kennel and then go home and enjoy your 4 dogs. :)

I just got a new job as a kennel helper and apprentice trainer for hunting labs. I'm so excited! My boss gave me a whistle yesterday and I have been on cloud nine ever since. They also have puppies that I've been put in charge of. It's like a dream come true lol.

Now I love labs and many other breeds, but my border collies are always number one! I'm soooo getting puppy fever! My border collie, Cash is now 5 years old. I can't believe it. My dogs are 5, 6, 11, and 15. The 11 year old is actually my sister's, but somehow I ended up with her... :rolleyes: I also foster for a rescue. I really don't need another dog, but I feel the neeeeeeed for a border collie baby! I think I've lost my ever-lovin mind.

post-6332-041169700 1299467513_thumb.jpg

Sharon: too funny!!! Now where do I get myself one of those t-shirts?

My Mom bought it for me from one of the vendors at the Finals. I don't know which one, but I can ask. (She said they were doing brisk business; some of their customers were 2 or 3 dogs overdue for one.)

Archived