BC Boards

Karin Soderberg Clinic - IN

I have several openings in my Oct 15 - 18th Clinic.

Karin traveled with Bobby Dalziel the last two years and trains similarly using a long line to assist the dog when needed. Karin is a quiet confident trainer with over 15 yrs of training and trialing experience to share. She has been a member of the Swedish national team multiple times and has also won the Continental.

More info on my web site www.clearfieldstockdogs.com or denice.r@lycos.com

We will work each dog at least twice daily, the cost is 350.00 for the three days, lunch included.

I have several openings in my Oct 15 - 18th Clinic.

Karin traveled with Bobby Dalziel the last two years and trains similarly using a long line to assist the dog when needed. Karin is a quiet confident trainer with over 15 yrs of training and trialing experience to share. She has been a member of the Swedish national team multiple times and has also won the Continental.

More info on my web site www.clearfieldstockdogs.com or denice.r@lycos.com

We will work each dog at least twice daily, the cost is 350.00 for the three days, lunch included.

I would encourage anyone who can to go work with Karin! she is an excellent trainer and a very special person! Wish I could go but the timing is bad for me. Tell Karin Hello from me and Bliss.

Pam

Tell her the dangerous vet and her dogs Frankie and Juniper say "hello" too.

Oh, and no matter what she says, you have to answer back, "It's not allowed in Sweden!" Don't forget the accent. :rolleyes:

Archived