BC Boards

Goose removal

nancy

Hope this is the proper forum.

And elderly gentleman at our gym lives on property near Southern High School in Durham, NC. He has a small pond. And, now, he has geese coming right up to the back door. And messing the whole yard.

Is there anyone in the area with dogs that would like to practice goose control? I don't know what he can afford. But if anyone can help, I can pass the information on to him.

His a widower, and I haven't heard of children. What I do know is that he was working on one of the landing craft at D-Day (lost a brother who was one who landed in that operation). After time over there, the Navy decided he needed to see the world. So he served in the Pacific, too. So we consider him our own personal hero.

• 2 months later...
Hope this is the proper forum.

And elderly gentleman at our gym lives on property near Southern High School in Durham, NC. He has a small pond. And, now, he has geese coming right up to the back door. And messing the whole yard.

Is there anyone in the area with dogs that would like to practice goose control? I don't know what he can afford. But if anyone can help, I can pass the information on to him.

His a widower, and I haven't heard of children. What I do know is that he was working on one of the landing craft at D-Day (lost a brother who was one who landed in that operation). After time over there, the Navy decided he needed to see the world. So he served in the Pacific, too. So we consider him our own personal hero.

Yes please! I would love his information and would love to practice on his land. We have 6 dogs that are in training to become Goose Patrol dogs...

Archived