BC Boards

Help!

Jordi44

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I know you're all probably sick of people looking for trainers, but I'm going to ask anyhow.

I'm looking for someone near Ft. Wayne/Columbia City, Indiana that I can go over maybe once or twice a month to help point Blaze and me in the right direction. Does anyone know of anyone? Everyone that I know of lives at least 2 hours or more away. Thanks for any help or advice.

Have you talk to Mike Neary at Purdue U ( http://ag.ansc.purdue.edu/sheep/personnel.html )or Bruce Fogt for help in finding someone in your area?

------------------

Mark Billadeau

[This message has been edited by Pipedream Farm (edited 12-18-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Pipedream Farm (edited 12-18-2002).]

He is an absolute love. He has a great competitive attitude, loves the dogs and is just a great all around guy, not to mention a positive riot! I really enjoyed catching up with him at finals. That is the great thing about going, you get to catch up with friends you see sometimes only once a year. Anyway, I dont know Bruce that well at all, but I do know Mike and he is very helpful. Sam

I'll have to try Mike Neery. I've seen him at things, but don't know him. I went to Purdue, but graduated before he came there (oops, my age is showing!). I've seen him at sheep events, and he has always seemed like a nice as well as knowledgeable guy.

Dog trials sound like the sheep shows - time to catch up on all the gossip - marriages, divorces, kids, etc. Thanks for all the help.