BC Boards

Gracy will see sheep tomorrow

Our quasi-foster is going to see how much she likes sheep tomorrow. I haven't seen her kick into working mode yet, but she's a serious and stubborn dog with focus so I think good things will happen. She's only about 6 months old, so my expectations aren't too high.

I wish everyone could meet her, she's a cuddler for sure, but when she wants something/doesn't want to do something she'll let you know :rolleyes:

I'll be sure to give a full report though.

Tim

Our quasi-foster is going to see how much she likes sheep tomorrow. I haven't seen her kick into working mode yet, but she's a serious and stubborn dog with focus so I think good things will happen. She's only about 6 months old, so my expectations aren't too high.

I wish everyone could meet her, she's a cuddler for sure, but when she wants something/doesn't want to do something she'll let you know :rolleyes:

I'll be sure to give a full report though.

Tim

Have fun. Look forward to report and pic's. I have an appointment for Colt and Bea on the 20th. Very excited.

Have fun. Look forward to report and pic's. I have an appointment for Colt and Bea on the 20th. Very excited.

Sounds like such fun. Good luck!

Archived