BC Boards

Canine Combustion Dog Agility Club (USDAA)

While I am not there. I was told Cressa did AWESOME! She won the 1st round of steeplechase correct me if I spelled it wrong. I am told she beat the other dogs by a couple second. YAY!!! Am told there was a bunch of border collie she beat tails down. :rolleyes: The second round she back jump a jump but was still the fastest time. The handler was trying to do a threadle and Cressa didn't read it as such for the second round. In the Grand Prix(sp?) Cressa back jump another jump. The handler was trying to rear Cressa over a jump "into the wall" and Cressa spun around and re took the jump. It was a a-frame to a jump. Its great pratice for AKC nationals.

:D Any one care to explain to me the rules for the grad Prix? or steeplechase are... heheheh Usdaa looses me on there rules.

Thanks

OMG! OMG! Cressa kicked BUTT today!!! She got 1st in both rounds of steeplechase and the grand prix with I am told seconds to spare. And kicked more butt in advance? or was it master? standard. She got 4 1st places out of I believe 5 runs! Go Cressa! Go Cressa! LOL I think I am going to be screwed when I start running her again. :rolleyes:

Wish someone took a video of it. I guess she now how a "bye"? into regionals.

How was your or your dogs weekend?

Archived