BC Boards

Psyche's Agility Training!

It's been awhile since I've been around and been posting, but I got Psyche in March, and she started her agility training in May. She's now doing all obstacles (including 12 weave poles), and she's doing quite well for my having had her for less then a year.

Her first trial is set up to be in May, and I'm pretty confident. We still have a lot to work on, sure, but I feel like she and I will be able to go out there and have fun!

Here's the latest video of her 12 weave poles. She was trained using the 2x2 method, and I can't see myself training with another method any time soon. I love what I got out of it - with this being my first 2x2 dog.

Clips from awhile back:

And my youtube channel is: http://www.youtube.com/user/AgilityPup

Just thought I'd post an update - I'm pretty pleased with her, and where she's going. Not as intense as some, but more then I'm used to.

It's a deal! ha ha

After running a dog a few years back that looks just as nice as your Psyche, it's taking me a very long time (over a year now) to get used to crazy Chase. (I swear I tried to pick the dog that didn't look like it had the most energy. How dumb was I?) I'm trying very hard to get used to the timing, my placement and all the particulars that I think I'm learning comes with running a fast dog..... and the fact the I know I'll be bouncing off the floor at some point during our agility career :rolleyes:

In all honesty, it's been fun, interesting and forcing me to learn quite a bit more than I ever imagined about agility, I do think that when we get our stuff together I think he's going to be a really good agility partner.

Again, your dog looks wonderful to me and I'm a bit envious right now :D

Oh, there will be video - FOR SURE! Of all of her runs, lol.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 2x2 method... A lot... I'm going to train Bella (GSD) with the same method, and help mom later on with her pup with it aswell.

Archived