BC Boards

Any clinics in the northeast this spring??????

Not quite Northeast but Kathy Knox in Eastern Shore MD (maybe an hour from Annapolis) in early April (mid-week clinic). Jack Knox that following weekend in northern VA. Some clinics in south-eastern PA in summer, I think, Jack or Kathy.

I'm organizing a Cheryl Williams clinic at her place in Hop Bottom, PA for April 24-25.

There's a Scott Glen lessons/clinic weekend at Leslie Whitney's in Quakertown, PA, May 28-30, and a Kathy Knox clinic as Sue mentioned, also at Leslie's in mid-July. Leslie's events page

Check with Carol Campion she usually has clinics at her place in CT. At my place is SE Indiana I am planning on having Jack Knox Easter weekend and Kevin Evans right before the Bluegrass in May as well as Steve Shope an ACSA/AHBA judge in late April. Also trying to schedule a couple for the fall. info at www.clearfieldstockdogs.com

Hi Leslie,

Cheryl has always let us decide as a group what we'd like to work on or discuss. So, if people just need to work on specific things with their dogs, that's what we work on. Or if people want to work on handling (as at a trial) for example, we work on that. We usually have a range of different levels of experience for dogs and handlers. It's always been very informal and very fun. :rolleyes: