BC Boards

Kawartha Lakes, Ontario

Anyone here live in the Kawartha Lakes area? Id love for Brodie to meet up with another BC sometime. Especially now the warm weather has arrived.

If you live in Lindsay, I'm just an hour north of you in Minden Over the winter I had a few get togethers at my place with some friends and their dogs to practise and/or introduce them to dogsledding. The people we got Lightning from kept 2 of the pups, so they now have 3, which they brought over, plus 2 of my friends brought their dogs over as well. I think that in total we had 10 dogs here one day, and 7 another day. The second day I had a photographer here taking pics and we also pulled out my tire jump and got some great shots of Lightning doing that.

Hey very cool. Once in a while Ill pass through minden. Lots of nice trails up here, thats for sure. I plan on doing a lot of day trips with my BC this summer. Can't wait!

Dog sledding seems pretty exciting.. I just saw Snow Dogs last night, with Nana the BC. Funny movie!

Originally posted by Jo&Tex:

How far are you guys willing to travel?

Krisk and I are both near Sudbury.

Perhaps we could plan a puppy picnic this summer.

I don't do much travelling, especially in the summer, it's my busy time. I work from home teaching riding lessons. I don't have an indoor riding arena so I can only work seasonally. Between the lessons and going to some horse shows I don't have a lot of time left for travelling too far. It would be nice to head up that way some time though. My sister lives in Thunder Bay.