BC Boards

Soldier Hollow Suspense!

NCStarkey

Hello everyone,

I have been checking the results from Soldier Hollow throughout the day, and the suspense is getting the best of me! Currently, (according to the website) Tommy Wilson is leading with an impressive 145, but there are two "dangerous" handlers yet to run (or their scores are yet to be posted anyway): Amanda (with Clive) and Dennis (with Jan). While I have several favorites in the finals, I am so hoping that Tommy wins (and that he got his motorhome's generator repaired!).

Regards to all,

nancy

there are two "dangerous" handlers yet to run (or their scores are yet to be posted anyway),

Seems to me that over the weekend, they've updated most of the way through the order, then haven't updated the last few runs of the day until the following day. I've been refreshing the page and the last two scores have been empty for quite some time. No fair!

Hi Megan,

You are in suspense, too, huh? Well, the last run was supposed to be at 4:30, so it should be all over by now. Inquiring minds want to know who won!!!!

Regards to all,

nancy

Tommy and Sly's run was really nice, smooth and almost just so. But what was truly amazing to behold was the shed. Oh. My. Gosh. He must have an incredible stock sense. He circled around the sheep a few times, kind of swooping in and away, Sly knowing just what to do to keep the balance. Then, abra-ca-dabra, he rushed at them a little bit and called her through. There on one side, under Sly's control, were five collared sheep!!! He ran off the remaining 11, and off to the pen they went. Honestly, if you'd turned away for a moment to chat (and Darci and I are both pretty chatty gals, so good thing we didn't), you'd have missed it. I am in awe.