BC Boards

Fingers crossed

Well I think I may have mentioned here that there is a dearth of dog trainers in my area. But I eventually located a lady who sounds very nice and knowledgable, she has a BC herself.

Anyway in all fairness it is not for Meg but for me. Meg is soooo good and willing to learn and has learned a lot but I am lacking in experience to do her justice. I need help with this bringing back the ball thing and just a general opinion from an experienced person on how I am doing with my girl she deserves the best. This lady also works with Assistance dogs so can probably tell me if Meg could be trained as a dog to visit hospitals /nursing homes.

She is coming here on February 7th so fingers crossed we all get along . I really look forward to it.

Well I think I may have mentioned here that there is a dearth of dog trainers in my area. But I eventually located a lady who sounds very nice and knowledgable, she has a BC herself.

Anyway in all fairness it is not for Meg but for me. Meg is soooo good and willing to learn and has learned a lot but I am lacking in experience to do her justice. I need help with this bringing back the ball thing and just a general opinion from an experienced person on how I am doing with my girl she deserves the best. This lady also works with Assistance dogs so can probably tell me if Meg could be trained as a dog to visit hospitals /nursing homes.

She is coming here on February 7th so fingers crossed we all get along . I really look forward to it.

Great news, Elizabeth. I have really appreciated the classes we've been to for my own sake, and totally agree with your sentiments about *me* being the one holding back the good dog :rolleyes: . Hoping for a good match for you both!